Copyright 2005, Digital Labs, LLC. All rights reserved.
Software License Agreement
This user license agreement (the "AGREEMENT") is an agreement between you (individual or single entity) and Digital Labs, LLC, for the Digital Labs, LLC software (the "SOFTWARE") that is accompanying this AGREEMENT.
The SOFTWARE is the property of Digital Labs, LLC and is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties. The SOFTWARE is not sold, it is licensed.
If you accept the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as follows:
1. Install and use an unlimited number of copies of the SOFTWARE.
You May Not
1. Sublicense, rent or lease the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
2. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
3. Sell or Transfer this License without prior approval.
4. Distribute this software to entities outside of the scope of this license agreement.
The SOFTWARE is supplied "AS IS". Digital Labs, LLC disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The user must assume the entire risk of using the SOFTWARE.
Disclaimer of Damages
Digital Labs, LLC assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of the SOFTWARE, even if Digital Labs, LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Any liability of the seller will be limited to refund the purchase price.